A wide range of capacity building programs which meet the needs of your business development:
- Trendstop.com trend master training class
Trendstop.com specialists use real-life cases to provide an in-depth training and comprehensive analysis of the latest fashion trends. It is suitable for suppliers looking to enhance their design capabilities and open the door to international fashion trends.
Course contents include:
- Trend-forecasting and its importance in the product life-cycle as the innovator of the trend
- Analysis of fashion trends from the perspective of colors, patterns, accessories and fabrics, etc.
- Exploration of fashion shows, street culture and the latest trends in the retail industry
- How to make use of resources from Trendstop.com to translate the latest fashion trends into best-sellers
- Group discussions and interactive sessions
- Trendstop.com products review report
Trendstop.com specialists and analysts provide their professional
review of 5 products from a specific supplier, indicating the strengths and weaknesses of the designs and providing suggestions for improvement, helping you position your products in the global marketplace and win buyers’ confidence:
- Product review report on 5 individual products by Trendstop.com specialists
- The use of Tradegood Photo Studio for product shooting
- Value-adding professional photos and product reviews
- Trendstop.com ODM expert design service
Based on the needs of suppliers, Trendstop.com specialists and analysts will provide guidance on how to develop on-trend products with business appeal through early-stage research on trend formation and colors.
- Interpretation of fashion trends through important seasonal fashion shows and fast-fashion retailers
- Detailed solutions on color and trend translation and application
- CAD drawings with detailed design notes
- Trendstop.com annual subscription*
Subscription to Trendstop.com can help you stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and accelerate your product-development process effectively to gain more business opportunities:
- Easy access to comprehensive and accurate fashion and lifestyle-trend forecasting reports
- Browsing of popular trend analysis and global-retail-store reports at anytime
- Fashion intelligence feeds according to your business area
- Smartphone applications which allow you to view the latest fashion news and make you highly aware of new trends
To learn more about Trendstop.com, check out at www.trendstop.com.
* must be chosen together with one of the services listed above
- Global Security Verification (GSV)
In view of the escalating threat from global terrorism and piracy, governments and customs organizations around the world have implemented supply-chain security standards to secure trade flows, protect against terrorist acts, and to combat illegal trafficking.
In the process of enforcing and adhering to new international supply-chain security standards, companies must assess their supply chain to identify, mitigate and eliminate all potential security risks.
Intertek’s GSV program integrates multiple supply chain security initiatives, including C-TPAT, PIP and AEO. Our mission is to partner with international buyers and suppliers to drive the development of a global security verification process, resulting in increased safety assurance, risk control, efficiency and cost savings for all participants.
GSV business benefits include:
- Saving time and money by undergoing few security audits
- Minimizing business disruptions in order to focus on improving performance
- Enhancing reputation with a world-recognized program that confirms compliance with global supply chain criteria
- Enabling importers and suppliers to leverage efforts through a common industry platform and collaboration
- Maximizing business potential by working smarter, more efficiently and in alignment with business objectives
Upon satisfactory fulfillment of assessment criteria for each qualification program, the supplier or facility will receive a Record of Participation. The awarded suppliers or facilities can use the program logo and the Records of Participation as a valuable marketing tool to showcase their performance to buyers, and thus winning buyers’ confidence.
*Tradegood does not guarantee suppliers can obtain the qualifications.
- Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA)
WCA provides a powerful, cost-effective solution for companies and facilities who are seeking to improve workplace conditions efficiently and in accordance with widely accepted industry standards. Intertek’s WCA standard objective is to align with the Global Social Compliance Program (GSCP) through the equivalency process which, in turn, is endorsed by many of the world’s largest retail associations.
WCA benefits include:
- Improving work conditions for a happier, healthier and more productive workforce
- Improving satisfaction and motivation of employees
- Saving time and increasing productivity
- Reducing the potential risks and work-related accidents, so as to reduce cost
- Stimulating effective communication between management and employees
Upon satisfactory fulfillment of assessment criteria for each qualification program, the supplier or facility will receive an Achievement Award. The awarded suppliers or facilities can use the program logo and the Achievement Awards as a valuable marketing tool to showcase their performance to buyers, and thus winning buyers’ confidence.
- WRAP and WCA programs
WRAP certification program is based on 12 principles focusing on local law and workplace regulations, generally accepted international workplace standards, and the environment. Over the years, WRAP’s comprehensive factory-based model helped it grow into the world’s largest certification program for the apparel industry.
The 12 Principles
Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations Facilities will comply with laws and regulations in all locations where they conduct business.
Prohibition of Forced Labor Facilities will not use involuntary, forced or trafficked labor.
Prohibition of Child Labor Facilities will not hire any employee under the age of 14 or under the minimum age established by law for employment, whichever is greater, or any employee whose employment would interfere with compulsory schooling.
Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse Facilities will provide a work environment free of supervisory or co-worker harassment or abuse, and free of corporal punishment in any form.
Compensation and Benefits Facilities will pay at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages, allowances & benefits.
Hours of Work Hours worked each day, and days worked each week, shall not exceed the limitations of the country’s law. Facilities will provide at least one day off in every seven-day period, except as required to meet urgent business needs.
Prohibition of Discrimination Facilities will employ, pay, promote, and terminate workers on the basis of their ability to do the job, rather than on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
Health and Safety Facilities will provide a safe and healthy work environment. Where residential housing is provided for workers, facilities will provide safe and healthy housing.
Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining Facilities will recognize and respect the right of employees to exercise their lawful rights of free association and collective bargaining.
Environment Facilities will comply with environmental rules, regulations and standards applicable to their operations, and will observe environmentally conscious practices in all locations where they operate.
Customs Compliance Facilities will comply with applicable customs laws, and in particular, will establish and maintain programs to comply with customs laws regarding illegal transshipment of finished products.
Security Facilities will maintain facility security procedures to guard against the introduction of non-manifested cargo into outbound shipments (i.e. drugs, explosives biohazards and /or other contraband).
To participate in WRAP, capacity building and training programs that exclusively offered by Tradegood, it only takes one-time assessment and can get both WRAP and WCA certificates*. We ensure you to meet the standard of workplace conditions, helping you to build a more stable and a long-term relationship with buyers.
*Tradegood does not guarantee suppliers can obtain the qualifications.
- 2-day compliance training
Under the environment of global souring, suppliers are in need of information resources like analysis and interpretation of policies, regulations and environmental compliance. Our professional team provides you the latest and most professional compliance training, helping you to understand the potential risk in the supply chain and ensuring you meet the up-to-date regulatory guidelines.
Training contents include:
- Auditing awareness training (corporate social responsibility and supply chain security)
- Standard product testing training
- Laboratory capability building and accredited operational training